The subject follows the essential digital competences.
In the area of the basics of data management, he builds basic knowledge through tabular database structures and their development into relational structures.
In the field of programming, he develops basic programming knowledge and skills for specific health care issues.
The third education group of the subject are typical applications of artificial intelligence in healthcare.
An important part of the education is the student's independent work focused on understanding the efficient storage and processing of data through a suitable data structure, basic programming techniques and simple applications of artificial intelligence.
Topic-related learning outcomes:
- Understanding the principles of the simple tabular datasheet and relational database;
- Understanding of the basic programming for the applications in health care;
- Understanding of the basic applications of artificial intelligence.
- Ability to build simple tabular database;
- Ability to build simple relational database;
- Ability to use a simple programming for automation of data processing;
- Ability to use simple tools for artificial intelligence application for processing heal care data.
3. Social competences:
- Ability to work independently on simple database and data processing tasks.
Methods for verifying learning outcomes and assessment criteria - learning outcomes presented above are verified as follows analyse of student performance on:
- Building a simple table database;
- Building a simple relational database;
- Creating a simple program for database;
- Simple application of artificial intelligence for data processing.
ERGODESIGN PROJECT IMPROVING DIGITAL SKILLS FOR ERGONOMICS AND BIOENGINEERING INNOVATIONS FOR INCLUSIVE HEALTHCARE
ErgoDesign – Improving digital skills for Ergonomics and Bioengineering Innovations for inclusive Health Care